Data Controller – SIA TEP PARTS, unified Reg.no.LV42403029247, Jupatovkas iela 5b, Rezekne, LV-4601, phone number: +371 6461 1800, e-mail: [email protected];
Data Processor – in the EU – SIA Mozello, Reg. No.: 40203002519, Mezsargu iela 33, Jurmala, LV-2008, e-mail: [email protected]
– outside the EU – The ROCKET SCIENCE GROUP LLC., Attn: Chief Privacy Officer, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA (ASV) – MAILCHIMP e-mail marketing services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about
- your web browser,
- IP address,
- time zone,
and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect “Device Information” using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you fill in the contact form, or SUBCRIBE form, or Pop-Up form through the Site, we might collect certain information from you, including your name, your company name, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Contact Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the “Contact Information” that we collect generally to inform you, via e-mail, about our news, updates and special offers, or, to fulfill any orders which you might have placed with us, also using the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this:
- when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the “Device Information” that we collect to help us:
- to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our visitors browse and interact with the Site),
- and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your “Personal Information” with third parties to help us use your “Personal Information”, as described above. For example, we use MOZELLO platfrom to power our Site - you can read more about how MOZELLO uses your “Personal Information” here: https://www.mozello.com/privacy/.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your “Personal Information” here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your “Personal Information” to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we might use your “Personal Information” to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information
- be corrected,
- or deleted.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to:
- fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order with us),
- or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Additionally, please note that in certain occasions your information will be transferred outside of Europe, to the United States in accordance with EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework – for more information, please visit: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome, and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework – for more information, please visit: https://www.privacyshield.gov/Swiss-US-Privacy-Shield-FAQs.
When you fill in the information through the Site, we will maintain your “Contact Information” for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
SIA TEP PARTS
Jupatovkas iela 5b, Rezekne, LV-4601, Latvia
Rezekne, 25th of May, 2022